December Link magazine will be delivered 1 week later than usual, because of lockdown.
The Community Association for Oakley, Deane, Malshanger and Newfound was formed in 2012 to:
- Bring together residents, voluntary and not for profit organisations and statutory authorities to support each other for the benefit of the community
- Facilitate opportunities for social welfare, leisure and recreation to enable local residents of all ages to achieve their full potential
- Foster community spirit by improving communication and information flow between residents and organisations
Oakley Community Association is affiliated to Community Matters and Basingstoke Voluntary Services.
OCA can be contacted via [email protected]
Oakley Community Association’s constitution can found under the menu item "About OCA".
Benefits of membership:
- A central community information point
- Calendar of events and publicity for clubs
- Regular email newsletter
- Support for new organisations and projects
- Resources list – item available to hire
Individual residents or village clubs (affiliate membership) may become members of Oakley Community Association at no cost by using the Newsletter tab.
Registered Charity Number 1165256